Do you have tension headaches? Or you are finding it difficult to turn your head or look up. Or is the long hours at the desk affecting your neck health? Try the Neck Care session. What you’ll receive:
- Manual therapy to loosen the tension on the neck: reduce the frequency of the headaches and find more range of motion on the neck
- Receive manual therapy also on the arm, shoulder and upper back if you are having related pain in these areas
- Pilates exercises to stretch the neck, chest, upper back and ribs: take you further on the road to recovery
- Access to Personal Training for more stability and strength exercises for the upper body
- A personalised session to suit your need; recover faster
- Concern about COVID-19? Enjoy the rehab in a clean, private and well-equipped studio
Start Your 1st Session Today
You Will Have THREE Premium Services — Pilates, Manual Therapy, Personal Training — For The Price Of One:
- Save Time & Money: instead of going to different places, find the pain relief, flexibility and strength exercises you need in one session
- See Faster Results: the three services are available every session
- Suitable for All Fitness Levels: the 1-to-1 session is customised to suit you
- Find the trial session helpful? RECEIVE UP TO 20%* OFF on new sessions when you sign up for more on the same day
- No More Neck Tension & Headaches, No More Painkillers
*Each session is for an hour. Terms and conditions apply.
(65) 6996 4396 today or sign up below:
A surprisingly pleasant intro to Pilates
Thank you for a very surprisingly pleasant introduction to Pilates. I am an experienced athlete and a professional diver with chronic stiffness in the neck and shoulders. Today, I found new skills to augment what I already knew, and a focus on proper technique for great results. I felt very effectively engaged.
Each session I see improvement
I was fortunate to connect with May at Move Therapy to heal my shoulder and back issues. On day one, she did a thorough assessment of my posture and range of motion. She made a great exercise plan for me. With each session I could see the improvement, and magically my pain went away. Still before starting each session, she would assess then adjust the exercises accordingly. Thank you May for relieving my pain and giving me a new understanding on how I can maintain my body balance and posture!! I strongly recommend Move Therapy to anybody who is in pain, and if you are not in pain, the sessions will let you gain a new understanding of the human body.
KEEP PAIN AWAY ACTIVELY
"I'd dizzy spells and headache. They were so bad that I’d been unable to work. I saw many health professionals and nothing worked until I saw May. In my one-to-one sessions, May relieved the tension from my neck and shoulders, and she showed me how I can actively keep the pain away through rolling and exercise. With exercise, my legs are also stronger. I can walk further. I climbed Mt Fuji in Japan with my husband in 2015. A year ago, I won't have thought I would be able to join my husband on the trip up Mt Fuji."
Neck & Back Pain: Are You Sitting Too Much?
How Pilates Can Improve Sitting Posture
Is working from home giving you neck and back pain? Improve your sitting posture with Pilates. Discover how core exercises relieve aches and pain related to sitting…
Fitness Has No Retirement Age
Turn Back the Clock
If you are a sedentary adult, meeting the recommended weekly goal of 150 minutes of moderate aerobic exercise, or 75 minutes of high intensity exercise may seem impossible. But fitness has no retirement age. It is never too late to start exercising and reverse the years…
Other programmes you may like
You can’t raise your arms, or you have a nagging pain on the upper shoulders, or at the back of the shoulders that won’t go away. Try Pilates. Come stretch and strengthen your shoulders…
Do you have wrist pain? Does the pain radiate to the fingers or elbow? Are you frustrated by the pain and the loss of wrist strength? Find pain relief and restore your strength…