Do you have wrist pain? Are you frustrated by the pain and the loss of wrist strength? Try the Wrist Care session. What you’ll receive:
- Manual therapy to loosen the affected wrist: find pain relief and more range of motion
- Receive manual therapy also on the finger/s, elbow or shoulder if you are also experiencing pain in these areas
- Pilates exercises to stretch and strengthen the wrist; take you further on the road to recovery
- Access to Personal Training for more stability and strength exercises for the wrist
- A personalised session to suit your need; recover faster
- Concern about COVID-19? Enjoy the rehab in a clean, private and well-equipped studio
Start Your 1st Session Today
You Will Have THREE Premium Services — Pilates, Manual Therapy, Personal Training — For The Price Of One:
- Save Time & Money: instead of going to different places, find the pain relief, flexibility and strength exercises you need in one session
- See Faster Results: the three services are available every session
- Suitable for All Fitness Levels: the 1-to-1 session is customised to suit you
- Find the trial session helpful? RECEIVE UP TO 20%* OFF on new sessions when you sign up for more on the same day
- No Painkillers, Find More Lasting Relief
*Each session is for an hour. Terms and conditions apply.
(65) 6996 4396 today or sign up below:
Recover From Wrist Injury
May has a wide experience in this field. Her physiology expertise is guaranteed 100%, as she has mastered the ability to see, touch & feel every vein, muscle, tendon and joint to pinpoint the inflammation (on my wrist.) I have a wrist injury that occured 6 months ago. I recently completed 6 sessions with her. My condition has improved tremendously. I have gained back my confidence in executing complex exercise movements, thanks to her.
Ease the Effects of Chemotherapy
Cancer and chemotherapy have greatly affected and changed my body and mind. During chemotherapy, I have developed chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy. A year into post chemotherapy, the side effects, pain and discomforts lingered on. My hands and legs were frequently stiff, swollen and tingling with pins and needles. I was struggling with fatigue, balance and mobility.
I met May at Move Therapy in January 2018. Her studio is no frills but well equipped and personable. May did not paint me any rosy promises or rainbow illusions. She did some evaluations and suggested we can start with some rehabilitation and strengthening workouts. I never looked elsewhere after our initial workout and I have been going to her since.
Thanks to her guidance and motivation, I have physically improved and no longer suffering in pain and discomfort. The tingling pins and needles in my hands and feet have much subdued and most important, I am no longer struggling with my balance and mobility.
KEEP PAIN AWAY ACTIVELY
"I'd dizzy spells and headache. They were so bad that I’d been unable to work. I saw many health professionals and nothing worked until I saw May. In my one-to-one sessions, May relieved the tension from my neck and shoulders, and she showed me how I can actively keep the pain away through rolling and exercise. With exercise, my legs are also stronger. I can walk further. I climbed Mt Fuji in Japan with my husband in 2015. A year ago, I won't have thought I would be able to join my husband on the trip up Mt Fuji."
Why Wrist Pain Can Happen To Anyone
5 Common Causes for Wrist Pain & Injury
Does doing daily activities like lifting a box or holding a plate trigger a sudden and sharp pain at the wrist? Are you frustrated by the wrist pain and loss of strength? Find out why the wrist muscles become tight and painful, the causes for carpal tunnel syndrome, trigger finger and more…
How To Stretch Like Your Pets
If you love animals, you’ll be happy to know cats were the inspiration for Pilates. Joseph Pilates (1883 – 1967) was inspired to create a movement method of stretching and strengthening the body by watching how cats move…
Other programmes you may like
You can’t raise your arms, or you have a nagging pain on the upper shoulders, or at the back of the shoulders that won’t go away. Try Pilates. Come stretch and strengthen your shoulders…
If you often sprain your ankles or lose your balance, it’s time to give your ankles, feet and toes some TLC and exercise. Come stretch and work your feet and toes…