Do you have shoulder pain? Do you have a nagging pain on the upper shoulder, or at the back of shoulder blade which won’t go away? Or you can’t raise you arms. Try our Shoulder Care programme. What you will receive:
- A personalised session of Pilates to stretch and strengthen the shoulders and upper back
- Access to Manual Therapy to loosen the tension on the shoulder, as well as on the neck, upper back and arm if you are also feeling tension in these areas: find immediate pain relief
- Feel better and stronger with the customised session
- Improve core strength and tone the abdomen at the same time
- You’ll also have access to Personal Training for more strength and shoulder stability exercises
- Concern about COVID-19? Train in a clean, private and well-equipped studio
Start Your 1st Session Today
You Will Have THREE Premium Services — Pilates, Manual Therapy, Personal Training — For The Price Of One:
- Save Time & Money: instead of going to different places, find the pain relief and the exercises you need in one session
- See Faster Results: the three services are available every session
- Suitable for All Fitness Levels: the 1-to-1 session is customised to suit you
- Find the trial session helpful? RECEIVE UP TO 20%* OFF on new sessions when you sign up for more on the same day
- Stretch & Strengthen the upper back and shoulders to keep the pain away: No Painkillers, No Surgery
*Each session is for an hour. Terms & Conditions apply.
(65) 6996 4396 today or sign up below:
Recover From Wrist Injury
May has a wide experience in this field. Her physiology expertise is guaranteed 100%, as she has mastered the ability to see, touch & feel every vein, muscle, tendon and joint to pinpoint the inflammation (on my wrist.) I have a wrist injury that occured 6 months ago. I recently completed 6 sessions with her. My condition has improved tremendously. I have gained back my confidence in executing complex exercise movements, thanks to her.
A surprisingly pleasant intro to Pilates
Thank you for a very surprisingly pleasant introduction to Pilates. I am an experienced athlete and a professional diver with chronic stiffness in the neck and shoulders. Today, I found new skills to augment what I already knew, and a focus on proper technique for great results. I felt very effectively engaged.
Weekly Pilates, important in my schedule
I often wear high heels which affect my posture. I walked with a hunch. I have the pleasure of improving my posture in the Pilates classes at Move Therapy. When I see myself in the mirror, I see the change. I stand straight. I put Pilates down as important in my schedule. I make it a point to come for exercise every week.
Each session I see improvement
I was fortunate to connect with May at Move Therapy to heal my shoulder and back issues. On day one, she did a thorough assessment of my posture and range of motion. She made a great exercise plan for me. With each session I could see the improvement, and magically my pain went away. Still before starting each session, she would assess then adjust the exercises accordingly. Thank you May for relieving my pain and giving me a new understanding on how I can maintain my body balance and posture!! I strongly recommend Move Therapy to anybody who is in pain, and if you are not in pain, the sessions will let you gain a new understanding of the human body.
KEEP PAIN AWAY ACTIVELY
"I'd dizzy spells and headache. They were so bad that I’d been unable to work. I saw many health professionals and nothing worked until I saw May. In my one-to-one sessions, May relieved the tension from my neck and shoulders, and she showed me how I can actively keep the pain away through rolling and exercise. With exercise, my legs are also stronger. I can walk further. I climbed Mt Fuji in Japan with my husband in 2015. A year ago, I won't have thought I would be able to join my husband on the trip up Mt Fuji."
Neck & Back Pain: Are You Sitting Too Much?
How Pilates Can Improve Sitting Posture
Is working from home giving you neck and back pain? Improve your sitting posture with Pilates. Discover how core exercises relieve aches and pain related to sitting…
Why Wrist Pain Can Happen To Anyone
5 Common Reasons for Wrist Pain & Injury
Does doing daily activities like lifting a box or holding a plate trigger a sudden and sharp pain at the wrist? Are you frustrated by the wrist pain and loss of strength? Find out why the wrist muscles become tight and painful, the causes for carpal tunnel syndrome, trigger finger and more…
Other programmes you may like
Enjoy a full-body workout which is high on fun, but low on its impact on the low back, knees and ankles. Discover a healthy and sustainable way to weight loss…
Long hours of sitting, standing or maintaining a certain position for a long time whether for work or sports, can lock up the hip joints. Stretch, strengthen and unlock your hips with Pilates…